June 18th 2016 Start time 12:00 pm Race Time 1:00 pm
- The race will be held at Koocanusa Resort dock and will continue along buoyed course.
- All participants must be 12 year of age or older. Participants under 18 must have a release form signed by a parent or guardian. All other crew members must sign a release form.
- All crew members must wear approved U.S. Coast Guard life jacket.( Type 3 or higher)
- No alcohol can be consumed while racing.
- The captain is responsible for the salvage and disposal of their boat. No boats can be left at the lake or resort.
- Boats are to be man or women power. NO MOTORS OF ANY KIND.
- Boats are to be homemade. NO BOAT PARTS,RAFTS, WAKEBOARDS, CANOES OR KAYAKS.
- All crew members must stay on the boats while racing or the boat will be disqualified.
Brackets will be set on race day.
Click on pdf link below for rules and applications
There also is a Chili Cook Off the same day as the Race! Don’t miss it!