COME HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!
READ BELOW AND THEN PRINT THE APPS AND RULES
|Derby Rules Below:|
PLEASE IF THE KIDS ARE UNDER 15 PUT DOWN THEIR AGE ON THE LINE. WE HAVE PRIZES FOR THESE KIDS BY AGE. SO PLEAE PUT IT IN THE RIGHT SPOT.
SEND APPS TO THE ADDRESS ON THE FORM. THE ENTERY FEE FOR EVERYONE ON THE BOAT AND APP FILLED OUT BOTH IN THE ENVELOPE OR THEY ARE NOT PUT INTO THE DERBY TELL WE GET THE ENTERY FEE.
THE DEAD LINE FOR APPS IN FRIDAY MAY 17th BY 11 p.m.
EITHER IN PERSON OR BY MAIL. YOU MUST CHECK IN ON FRIDAY NO MATTER WHAT. BRINGING US YOUR APP ON FRIDAY THAT WILL CHECK YOU IN. ANYONE THAT GETS THE APPS IN EARLIER THAN FRIDAY MAY 17th MUST CHECK IN ON FRIDAY THEMSELVES.
NO EXCEPTIONS. ANY QUESTIONS JUST CALL!!
RAINBOWS ARE LOOKING HEALTHY AND FIGHTERS ALREADY.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE. THE KOKANE SHOULD BE GREAT THIS YEAR. THE RAINBOW FISHING HAS BEEN REALLY GOOD THIS YEAR ALREADY. MANY 7-12lbs ALREADY BEING CAUGHT.
2019 Derby will be May 18th and 19th Always the weekend Saturday and Sunday after Mothers Day.
We have just gotten approval for the Derby. Please fill out ALL of the form and the age of anyone over the age of 3 years that is on the boat, because they have to be in the Derby if they are on the boat. The set dates are May 18th and 19th with reservations and check in done by Friday May 17th.
PLEASE READ THE 2019 FISHING RULES FOR MONTANA:
- You are not allowed to keep any Bull Trout.
- 2 Poles still allowed on Lake Koocanusa Per Person WITH VALID LICENSE
- RAINBOW POSSESSION 5 DAILY 10 IN POSSESSION ONLY 1 OVER 22 inches in POSSESSION (Pg. 22 of rules book)
- KOKANE SALMON 50 Per Day 100 IN POSSESSION
- BE SURE TO READ THE RULE BOOK FOR RULES.
NEW RULE BOOKS FOR 2019 HAVE ARRIVED .
- FISHING LICENSES ARE AVAILABLE AT THE LODGE ALSO.
- Watch and read about the new rules for the Triploids (rainbows with the clipped adipose fin must be over 22 inches to keep
- On April 15th open 7 days a week.
- Weather is beautiful as seems to be going to stay that way Rainbows are biting and many averaging 8lbs are being caught.
- Any question please call, if you get the answering machine, please leave a message and we will get right back to you.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHOTO ID AND LAST 4 NUMBERS OF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE LICENSE.
23911 Scenic HWY 37
Libby, MONTANA 59923
Come try your luck, this is the second largest FRESHWATER DERBY IN THE STATE OF MONTANA.
LICENSES ARE GOOD STARTING MARCH 1ST AND LAST TELL LAST DAY OF FEB for a seasonal. PRICES HAVE CHANGED, SEASONAL OUT OF STATE $111.00 with conservation and TWO DAY $50.00 with conservation. For new request changes to the fishing rules of 2019 go to fwp.mt.gov/fishing. Cabins available all year around and coffee is always hot.
Please call if you need anymore information.
© 2015 Koocanusa Resort & Marina